It’s our honour to provide you with exemplary dental care, and we couldn’t be happier that you’re travelling abroad to visit us. With a passion for going above and beyond for patients, it’s no surprise that we’re proud to offer a “quality guarantee” policy that covers many of our treatments, including:
- A promise to repair and/or replace any problems with dental implants free of charge so long as the problem is with the implant itself — we’ll even cover the cost of your accommodations.
- A lifetime warranty for implant placement by Nobel Biocare, Straumann and Biohorizons.
- A 15-year warranty for implant placement by Tekka.
- A 10-year warranty for implant placement by MIS.
- A 10-year warranty covering porcelain crowns.
- A 5-year warranty covering porcelain veneers.
We will repair and/or replace any problems with your implants complete free of charge given that:
- There is problem with the implant itself
- Problems during implant placement and prosthesis procedure.
- Repair or replacement is done at Dr Hung & Associates Dental Center (Address: 244A Cong Quynh St, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam). We are not responsible for any payment should you choose to have repair/replacement done at another clinic/center.
- Airfare, accommodation and other transportation costs are NOT included.
Conditions and Requirements for Implant Warranty
You MUST follow instructions in Implant Home Care to be eligible for our warranty policy. The Warranty will be reduced or voided for:
- Allergies and illnesses that were not disclosed properly before the dental procedures are performed.
- A general illness is present which has an unfavourable effect on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy).
- Bone graft or sinus lift at the same time with implant placement.
- Excessive smoking or substance abuse.
- Poor post-procedure dental hygiene.
- Teeth night guard not used when have teeth grinding.
- Damages caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth).
- Damages caused by procedures performed by dentist/doctor that are not part of Dr Hung & Associates Dental Center.
- Patients do not re-visit for dental check-ups and cleanings.
Conditions and Requirements for Porcelain Veneers, Porcelain Crowns and Crowns on Implants
- Get a re-examination with x-rays and dental cleaning once every 6 months, in our office or with your home dentist. Notify your regular dental hygienist about your crowns or bridge.
- Follow your dentist’s instructions about aesthetic porcelain crown, crown or bridge home care.
- Use a night guard if you have teeth grinding.
- Don’t grind your teeth
- Don’t eat or chew food that is too hard or too hot
- Avoid foods that are too sticky
- Don’t drink or eat hot and cold liquids or good together. The crown on your dental implant is covered with porcelain, which expands with heat and contracts with cold. If you drink something very cold and then drink something very hot, the porcelain may crack and you will have a chip break from your crown.
The warranty will be reduced or voided for:
- Diseases caused by poor post-procedure dental hygiene.
- Damages caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth).
- Patients do not follow dentists’ post-procedure home care instructionS
- Patients do not have twice yearly dental check-ups and cleanings.
Our Commitment and Guarantee
At Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, we stand by the service that we offer believing in quality, patient satisfaction and that we have a responsibility to our patients long after they have returned home. Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital provides our patients with the assurances that they are not putting themselves at unnecessary risk by travelling overseas for surgery.Patients are advised that risks are inherently associated with any surgery, and that patients should be fully informed of those risks prior to electing to undertake surgery at Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital. Information on surgical, anaesthetic and other risks are detailed in our information pamphlets on procedures which are available from Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital. Patients should also fully discuss these risks with their attending surgeon.If patients are healthy without prior medical conditions and have realistic expectations, follow their surgeon’s advice and recovery instructions, then patients should be pleased with their results. If, in the case that a problem does arise as a direct result of the surgery or hospital admission that requires corrective surgery, Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital has a guarantee policy and review process.
If a patient has a complication then Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital would immediately advised including full details of that complication along with any evidence such as photos, medical reports or statements. A review committee consisting of the attending plastic surgeon at Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital will review the complication.The review committee will review the evidence and make a determination. This determination will essentially be
- That the complication is related to surgery, hospital treatment or admission
- That the complication is related to unrealistic expectations of the patient, previous medical or pre existing conditions, the patient not fully following post operative or surgeons instructions
- That the complication is not related to surgery, hospital treatment or admission
After a determination of the above, the amount and extent of responsibility between Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital and the patient will be allocated. In some cases, responsibility will be 100% allocated to Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, in others, 50% to Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital and 50% to the patient, and in others 100% responsibility to the patient. Allocation of responsibility will be made on a case by case basis. Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital will notify the patient of the determination in writing.If a patient disagrees with the determination, they should immediately notify Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, in writing, providing the reasons why they disagree with the determination.
Patients should be aware that:
- All post-operative advice provided by surgeons, including medication recommendations, restricted activities, follow up care must be followed.
- Compression garments where recommended must be worn according to the surgeons instructions.
- In cases that a patient considers to be an emergency, such as acute pain, acute swelling or infection, the patient should seek immediate medical assistance from a licensed medical practitioner. The patient should obtain a medical report or statement detailing the diagnosis, treatment provided and cost of treatment and forward this information to Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital. Patients should, when practical, immediately notify Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospitalthat emergency assistance has been sought. Failure to notify Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in a reasonable time will result in cancellation of the guarantee.
- Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital will not reimburse treatment costs that have not been pre approved in writing by Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital.
- Generally, except in the cases of emergency or acute complications, no determination will be made by Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital for 6 months following surgery. This is to allow ample time for the minimisation of any swelling and to allow normal healing, scar minimisation etc.
- No procedures, except in emergencies or acute complications, may be performed by another surgeon without the consent of Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital. Failure to pre notify Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital will result in cancellation of the guarantee.
Significant risk factors that maybe taking into account when making a determination on high risk surgery cases. Patients with any of the following risk factors should ensure that this information has been provided to their surgeon before undertaking any surgical procedure and declared fully and truthfully on the pre admission form, including but not limited to:
- Patients who smoke or are alcohol or drug dependent
- Patients outside a healthy BMI range
- Patients with diabetes or thyroid disease
- Patients with blood pressure disorders including hypertension, limb ischemia, varicose vein or hemorrhoids
- Patients with heart conditions including valvular disease or ischemia
- Patients with renal conditions including chronic renal failure or stone
- Patients with urinary conditions including benign prostatic hypertrophy, stricture of the urethra
- Patients with liver conditions including cirrhosis or hepatitis
- Patients with lung conditions including COPD, asthma or TB
- Patients with gastrointestinal conditions including peptic ulcer
- Patients with marrow conditions including dysplastic marrow
- Patients with nerve conditions including sensory, motor or autonomic disturbance
- Patients with muscle conditions including weakness, myasthenia-Gravis or Guilain-barre syndrome
- Patients with uterine conditions including dysmenorrhea and endometriosis
- Patients with joint conditions including arthritis
- Patients with eye conditions including glaucoma
- Patients with psychiatric conditions depression, schizophrenia or anxiety
- Patients with systemic conditions including autoimmune disease allergy or cancer
- Patients with degenerative conditions to the spine, bone, joints, eye or brain
- Patients with keloid scarring problems
- Patients with vascular or heart problems
- Patients who take medications which could interfere with recovery
- Patients who are allergic to medications or other non disclosed allergies
- Patients who are HIV positive, or have hepatitis or syphilis
Patients should be aware that the following exclusions will not be covered by this guarantee
- Non-surgical procedures, laser or dental procedures
- Inherent risks associated with surgery which are not a result of surgery error, including but not limited to: capsular contracture and skin rippling (in the case of breast implants), numbness and changes in sensation, asymmetry
- Changes associated with weight gain/loss or pregnancy since the surgery
- Applicable only to patients who have stayed in Ho Chi Minh City and the minimum recommended amount of nights recommended to recovery of the named procedure
- Case where patients who have been identified and advised thatthey are high risk surgical outcomes may not be fully attained as expected by the patient
- Prior to surgery, the surgery technique used, or any other factor provided to the patient which may result in a complication. This particularly applies to patients who insist on having a procedure, when they have been informed by the surgeon that the results may not be optimal
- Any revision surgery or secondary surgery not originally performed by Worldwide Beauty & Dental Hospital, or any corrective surgery originally performed by a non Worldwide Beauty & Dental Hospital surgeon
- Smokers who do not cease smoking 4 weeks prior to, and 4 weeks after their surgery
- Patients who drink alcohol 1 week prior to their surgery and for the complete post-operative period until they have ceased their course of antibiotics or as advised by their surgeon
- Patients who have a psychiatric or mental health condition or who are taking any form of psychiatric or mental health related medication
If after determination, and taking into consideration the conditions and exclusions above, Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospitalguarantees in the case of surgery, hospital treatment or admission error, that Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital will in pay in full or on an agreed costs shared basis with the patient
- For all hospital, admission, surgical and other costs associated with the corrective surgery.
- In the case of patients who are non residents of Vietnam, for the return airfares from the nearest capital city or international airport in economy class and original booking code. Travel should be in the same season of travel (low season, low shoulder, shoulder, high shoulder, high season). Any additional airfare costs must be paid by the patient.
- In the case of patients who are non residents of Vietnam, for hotel accommodation for the time required to be in Ho Chi Minh City for corrective surgery. The hotel will be selected by Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital. Any additional hotel costs, including upgrades to a higher standard or class or hotel, including room upgrades must be paid by the patient.
- Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital will not be responsible for any expenses for the patient’s companion or family.
Note: All corrective surgery procedures must be finalised within 1 year of the original surgery
There are millions of bacteria in your mouth. When they make acids and the resulting plaque clings to teeth, the enamel is worn away, causing teeth to decay due to cavities. Left untreated, cavities will spread and lead to more serious treatment being necessary in the future. Filling the tooth prevents toothaches and infection so that you don’t have to be in pain or require a root canal further down the road.
Receiving Your Filling
To treat your cavity, a member of the Worldwide Beauty and Dental Hospital dental team will remove decay with a drill, air instrument or laser, then seal the gap with a filling. Once the decay has been removed, all bacteria and other debris are removed from the area. Tooth-coloured filling material can then be applied in layers, and a light is utilised to harden this substance. When completed, the composite material can be shaped by the dentist for a seamless result, polished to perfection.
The Timeline for Getting a Filling
A filling can generally be completed in one appointment. If your tooth has severe decay or infection, other treatments may be needed first. We can then spread the process out to 2-3 appointments. Depending on the severity of any infection, more visits may be necessary.
The cost of a filling is higher if there is an infection present that must be treated first. Therefore, it’s important to seek treatment immediately if you have decay. Keep in mind that your oral hygiene habits can prevent cavities, which includes biyearly visits to your dentist for a checkup.
Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital | +84922253888
Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital | +84922253888